100W, 200W, 400W servo drive installation size
750W, 1000W servo drive installation size
1500W, 2000W type servo drive installation dimensions
Schematic diagram of multiple drive installation
Servo wiring diagram
● All wiring terminals and plugs must be tightened with fixing screws to fix them on the drive. Poor contact or disconnection of the cable end may cause an accident.
● On the power supply, the servo drive power wiring method is divided into two types: single-phase and three-phase. Single-phase is only allowed to be used for models below 1.5kW and 1.5kW. The phase sequence of the U, V, W terminals of the motor output must correspond to the corresponding terminals of the motor one-to-one. If the phase sequence is wrong, the motor may stall or jump. The method of changing the three-phase terminals cannot be used to make the motor reverse, which is completely different from the asynchronous motor.
● In order to prevent false actions caused by noise or enhance EMI anti-interference ability, please add isolation transformers and noise filters to the power supply.
● The ground wire must be reliably grounded and grounded at a single point.
● Please do not pass the power line and signal line through the same pipe or tie them together. The power line and signal line should be separated by more than 30cm, otherwise it may cause interference.
● Please use multi-stranded wire and multi-core twisted overall shielded wire for signal wire and encoder cable. For the wiring length, the maximum length of the command input wire is 2m, and the motor cable length is no more than 30m (when the encoder cable length exceeds 10m, the power and ground wires should be connected by multiple wires or thick wires).
● Even if the power is turned off, high voltage may remain in the servo drive. Do not touch the power (wiring) terminals within 10 minutes.
● Do not switch the power supply frequently. When it is necessary to repeatedly switch the power on and off continuously, please control it to less than once per minute.