In recent years, with the continuous upgrading of the manufacturing industry, a new era of smart factories has been created. As an important part of the packaging industry, labeling machines are widely used in production lines to complete a series of intelligent operations, such as product transportation, positioning, labeling, labeling, labeling, and product output.
Labeling machine (Labeller) is a device that pastes rolls of self-adhesive paper labels (paper or metal foil) on PCBs, products or prescribed packaging. Labeling machines are an indispensable part of modern packaging.
At present, the types of labeling machines produced in my country are gradually increasing, and the technical level has also been greatly improved. It has shifted from the backward situation of manual and semi-automatic labeling to the pattern of automatic high-speed labeling machines occupying the vast market.
At present, with the continuous upgrading and transformation of intelligent chemical factories, customers' requirements for the speed and accuracy of labeling machines continue to increase, and ordinary servo motors can no longer meet the needs of the current industry.
The price of imported servers has always been high. Although they have a certain share in the market, they have increased the manufacturer's investment costs. Limax focuses on the development of integrated servo products, with good technical advantages of accurate product positioning and stable operation.
For the application of the labeling machine industry, NiMotion independently developed the PMM series integrated low-voltage servo motor. With its integrated control and drive characteristics, it achieves high-speed responsiveness and perfect functions and stability, overcoming many difficulties and The labeling machine industry has been widely recognized by customers, making customers more competitive.
The main process flow of the labeling machine
(1) Take the label: Take the label out of the label box by the label collection agency.
(2) Printing code: Print the production date, product batch and other numbers on the label.
(3) Glue: apply adhesive on the back of the label.
(4) Labeling: stick the label on the designated position of the container.
(5) Smoothing: The label stuck on the surface of the container is further stuck firmly to eliminate defects such as wrinkles, warping, and rolling, so that the label is stuck flat, smooth and firm.
(1) The feeding motor starts, and the conveyor belt feeds at a fixed speed
(2) The incoming sensor detects the arrival of the workpiece and returns a signal to the motion controller at the same time
(4) When the sensor detects that a single label is finished when the label is stopped, it will return a signal to the controller
(5) The motion controller stops the bidding of the integrated servo motor system
Features and advantages of integrated servo motor in labeling machine:
1. Speed ??response: millisecond level.
2. Control accuracy: higher.
3. The servo motor has stronger stability and resonance suppression function
4. Multiple motion control modes
5. Multi-stage position function & multi-stage speed function
6. I/O configurable function
Functions realized by the labeling machine with integrated servo motor:
Labeling speed: the speed of servo labeling can be set by the user according to the on-site process
Tender release delay: The host computer can be adjusted according to customer needs to make the controller send instructions. For example, the servo drive receives a signal to delay the servo motor to release the bid, so that the staff can conveniently and quickly adjust the position of the label on the workpiece
Calibration length: According to customer needs, set parameters and adjust the position of the label header.
The application of PMM series integrated servo motors in the labeling scheme, combined with motion controllers, intelligent control panels, sensors, etc., strictly controls the labeling accuracy, effectively eliminates the accumulated errors of the mechanism, improves the labeling efficiency, and can also be applied to other In sports occasions, with the repair and adjustment of host computers, CNC machine tools, linear manipulators, wire cutting, wood carving, etc., it greatly saves customers' costs and strengthens competitiveness.